Modern AUV’s sonars can provide complet coverage area and accurate measurements of the seabed with minimum on-site support.
OceanServer Iver3 with L-3 Klein UUV-3500 sonar at working frequencies of 455 and 900 kHz, provides swath bathymetry and co-registered side-scan sonar imagery.
Capabilities for Iver3 with L-3 Klein:
- Passive location pinger
- Emergency safety float
- Teledyne Benthos underwater modem
- Teledyne RDI Explorer phased-array DVL with ADCP
- Inertial L-3 Klein navigation
- AML sound velocity sensor
- GPS with DGPS corrections
- IRIDIUM satellite and Wi-Fi comunications
- Remote controle, range 400 meters.